Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spur Of The Moment (Or was it meant to be)

I'm still stuck on the situation, I dnt want to, but I'm tryna forget it That lil big thing that happened during the time we were spending Vibes started sending messages to the subliminal between me and u And honestly, @ the time I didn't kno what to do I've wanted u for so long and now here u are, but that was deaded, we're now friends, or so I thought Sumthin bout u forever had me stunned by ur walk I was drawned to ur attention from ur voice when u talked Our eyes locked, my heart dropped, and then there was a spark My feelings were locked until u started puttin in ur pention Flashing lights flashing I didn't kno what was happenin And the sudden feeling zoomin thru my body was amazing I then open my eyes, to find ur face infront of mine Ur nose is touching mine and then my mind is just bugged Realizin ur fingaz runnin thru my scalp past the roots Lookin @ ur kiks kicked off next to my boots, Lips pillow soft reminding of my cotton sheets Skin silky smooth, she must moiturize thoroughly before she sleeps Deeply in a dark void she and I start to creep The time was now, so we did what we feltwas meant to be Later on, we're tryna to realize this is wrong, but its not I say we shouldn't go on, she tells me dnt stop I'll do anything for her, so I go, and I go, and go and go Until I'm ready to explode But was it the spur of the moment, or was this meant to be Cuz since then, even when ur not around me ur all I see At times I wonder if u think we should be But I kno we can't cuz ur man works right across from me I see you walkin 2gether, sayin that should be me U were supposed to be venting, u talked about it with me Like I said, maybe it was jus the spur of the moment But I kno where ur feelings sumtimes dwell So whenever ur ready to refill ur bin of water, my whell is always open to ur bucket No matter what happened during that spur of the moment..........

Created By
Ricardo Belcon

No comments: