Friday, October 31, 2008

I FUCKS WITCHU

have you ever let your mind wander and wonder about me?
taking chance to dream daily of occurances in which you wish would happen?
I do.
I day dream of passion,
of stillness,
of smiles.

True, I can still smile in the stillness of passion,
and make commentary,
doing all three individually is what I dream about.
the glow of white lights pressed on your chest
as your back presses against my chest, half laying.
the tit for tat
discussing this and that
while the chune is playing,
seats heated.
I'm talkin conversing void of fingers and proofreading.

Though your breath on my neck is desirable and somewhat impossible to resist,
this
is what occupies my mind on trains. destitute of a "good read", I write.
see this is the gift that I was given and I present this to you.

Though the presentation of my body in the red light
wrapped in moans
and silent screams are inevitable
and somewhat impossible to control.

My mind runs rampant on reasoning with you under the sensi maybe?
to know your problems and brainstorm of solutions,
to hold your head and caress it with assurance,
to lay your body in my comfort.
Playing chess and every other intellectual game that would make our brain nut.
I daydream about chinese food, pizza, ice cream, ackee n saltfish, fried chicken and everything else we can feed each other watching HBO on demand.
catching itis and dissappearing from the world.

have u?

No comments: