Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love Epiphany

For me to wake up with a smile on my face I would have to fall asleep next to you. For me to laugh I must first cry with you. Your the definition of my other half i need you like a lost child needs his mother. You are the blood that runs through my veins. Your the light at the end of the tunnel that gives me hope. You are just you and that's all i want and need. Simple just like life just like the way i love you simply, I am not implying to you in every syllable of my verb that you are it. Basic... Be just that nothing to complex, don't talk too much, just act, act simply on your innate emotions don't be common, don't be repetitious, don't be overzealous be you, that is all i want you basically and simply.......... You



Created by
Geminetic Soul

No comments: