Thursday, January 22, 2009

A talk with Faith

Last night I was pillow talkin with a beautifull angel. As the rain hit the window she whispered in my ear. "shhhhhh don't speak. My name is Faith and Love is also my mother I was away the last time you spoke 2 her but we've been watching you and we see that you try and you've been hurt so much that can no longer cry. I'm here to tell you that there's no need for tears because even though love is our mother some people don't find her for years. But your different you understand her your just need someone to explain it 2 and sometimes when it doesn't work the person you blame is you. The fact that you believe in her really all that she ask and if you continue to be patient you will feel your true lovers grasp. While she spoke tears ran down my face and as it filled my ears she kissed my for head smiled then disapeared.. Salahudin. H Nemley

No comments: