Thursday, November 6, 2008

Freedumb

Damn its crazy the way shit has changed out here. Sometimes I wake up not knowing if ima make it through the year.. When I walk the streets I see young woman become whores young men tryna become drug lords and if you walk into the projects that's all goin on on the first 2 floors... Its a shame cause these people got it twisted thinkin they free just because it was said and written.. But they don't know that the bill was never signed so they can try 2 bust a u turn and go back 2 slavery anytime.... Sometimes I get depressed when I see these young dudes walk by me cause they walk around eyes open and mind closed like black zombies.... They think they livin in freedom but they livn free and dumb quick 2 say they know their rights not knowin in actuality they have none.... See you must understand the mental shackles their brains are in tieing bandanas around their head killing over colors again and again... Now Obama is our new black leader everyone put ya fist in the air and say yess. But I feel like they gonna do him like thay did Malcom X... That Freedumb sickness made them kill their own brother. We get compared 2 crabs in a bucket cause instead of helping we pullin down each other... While I stand here as a proud black man I hope you heard wat I said but before I go lets recite the new pledge.... I pledge alegience to the flag of the united people of new america and to our public for which we stand one people under god indivisable with freedom and knowledge for us.
Created by
Salahudin of Geminetic Soul

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

wow.....

L O V E D
I T

Unknown said...

yo this is crazy. i think the same thing ALL the time. good job. I really pray for all the close minded ppl out there and Obama. It's sad when ppl hate on the black man when he actually DOES THE RIGHT THING. hmmm. Love it!