Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cocky

Ladies we can't let the men be cocky ALL the time. We have to regain our self-esteem and let THEM know that this right here just aint going to be the same old same old.
----------------------------
Cocky

Your stature wants me,
The way your shoulder blades fold, whisper to my thighs that they are strong enough to rest.
Lower back proves enough support for my calves,
Arms able to reach my lower spine, even if I were to lean back.
I can make your toes curl,
ORGANIZE
Ears big enough for control, I don't wanna hear that you don't cuz you do, well you will
Eyes able to scale all 153 lbs and determine the actions of each ounce.

I'M A BIG GIRL NOW

Smell my body's work after my bath, no artificial flavorings.
I will grab your lips, with mine, hold them for the alotted time
and make you beg, with gestures for me to continue.
But I will hold off to lace your neck gently, because u refuse the results of them being any harder.
Your chest, looks to provide as a handrail for my ride,
Same with your stomach.
Your hips and waist small enough for stretching not to be required,
though I wouldn't mind.
Down to your legs, long enough to suspend me,
Calves strong enough to sustain me
Feet big enough to carry
I'll make ya toes curl.
Objects not mentioned will be hidden,
In spots you would swear was home.
BOY I WILL BREAK YOU

No comments: