Sunday, December 14, 2008

Two Parts

psst. ehem.. Quiet Space.. shhhh k? just lay here under these covers with me.. n.. let me hear u breathe.. please?.. can..can we lay here.. and. and.. be? can we be gone for this moment? can we be intangible to time and space?.. please? can we..be. untouchable?.. by EVERYONE?.. let's just lay, simply, n forget where we are

Me? Umm okay, sure, here? But I...I gotta..okay. What about?..okay. We can lay. Your heart speaks volumes to me, telling me that you have longed for my company, I am wondering if you hear mine too. Roll with me every couple of minutes, into a couple positions, and hold me as we fade.

SCIENZE and BEKA (collabo)

2 comments:

ShayButta said...

FREAKIN LOVE IT!

D Alexandra said...

my favorite part: "can we be gone for this moment" so simple but i love it.